CMS Resources for Home Health Agencies and Hospices for COVID-19
CMS has provided the following resources for providers to address COVID-19:
|CMS Current Emergencies
||Check this site routinely for updates: Information and updates about natural disasters, man-made incidents, and public health emergencies that are happening now.
|Local Health Departments
||Where you can go for local assistance and direction: Directory of websites for local Health Department
Home Health Agencies: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Hospices: Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention Concerning Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Most up-to-date information on Infection Control for COVID-19:
- HHA Guidance for Admitting and Treating Patients with known or suspected COVID-19
- How to monitor or restrict visits for health care staff?
- What are the considerations for determining when patients confirmed with COVID-19 are
safe to be treated at home?
- What are the implications of the Medicare HHA Discharge Planning Regulations for
Patients with COVID-19?
- Protocols for Coordination and Investigation of providers with Actual or
Suspected COVID-19 Cases
- And more!
|Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel
Healthcare personnel (HCP) with confirmed or suspected COVID-19:
- Return to Work Criteria for HCP with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19
- Return to Work Practices and Work Restrictions
- Crisis Strategies to Mitigate Staffing Shortages
|Home Health and Hospice Quality Reporting Programs - Relief from COVID-19
Relief for providers from participating in Quality Reporting Programs
- 2019 and 2020 Data Submission Updated Requirements (including suspension of data submission for certain timeframes)