EXAM PRICING, REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, ETC:
Pencil & Paper (P&P) Test:
- Exam registration fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds or credits are available for exam candidates who do not attend their scheduled exam.
- CREDITS/TRANSFERS: If OAI is notified of inability to test PRIOR to the testing date, candidates will be offered a credit for the full amount of the exam fee. This credit is good for 12 months. P&P credit is transferable to another P&P exam date, another candidate, or as partial payment for CBT registration.
- Account credit is forfeited if unused by the end of the 12 month period.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- When you register for a CBT, you have one year to schedule and sit for your exam through PSI/AMP.
- No refunds or transfers are available for CBT exams.
- Once you schedule a testing date with PSI/AMP, there are no refunds or credits for no-shows.
- You can reschedule your test once without penalty (must be at least 3 business days prior to scheduled testing date) – this is done through PSI/AMP. Failure to keep the second scheduled testing date will result in forfeit of exam registration fee.
- If cancelled within the 3 day window, candidate can pay $75 to retain registration which must be used (scheduled and test taken) within one year.
The website serves as a medium to communicate information about OASIS Answers, Inc.'s educational events and related products and services including the Certificate for OASIS Specialist – Clinical (COS-C) Exam.
Information disclosed on OAI's website is created by OAI (unless referenced) and is the property of OAI whether or not a copyright notice appears on the particular screen displaying information. Users of OAI's website may download and use information contained on this site only for personal use. Any other use of this information requires the prior written permission of OAI, which may be requested by contacting OAI's office at 425.868.2304.
OAI makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted on this website, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use or misuse of such information. Links to external sites are provided as a courtesy only. OAI assumes no responsibility or liability for these external sources, including content, accuracy, or compliance with applicable laws. Any legal dispute arising from the use of this website is governed by Nevada State law.