The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently posted numerous updates and resources that provide details on quality measures including additions and removals, measures specification updates, and risk adjustment updates for the Home Health Quality Reporting Program (HH QRP). Note that these references also support Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) measures, when applicable to the Expanded HHVBP Model.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Updates & Resources:
- QM Manual: Home Health Quality Reporting Program Measure Calculations and Reporting User’s Manual, Version 2.0
- Measure Specifications: Home Health Within-Stay Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measure for the Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- Measure Specifications: Home Health Quality Reporting Program Changes in Skin Integrity Post-Acute Care: Pressure Ulcer/Injury Quality Measure
- Risk Adjustment Specifications: Risk Adjustment Technical Steps and Risk Factor Specifications
Interested in learning about the most recent OASIS-E guidance that impacts quality measures and risk adjustment? Consider joining OASIS Answers at an upcoming Blueprint for OASIS Accuracy workshop. We have upcoming classes in Atlanta, Houston, Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, Nashville, and more fun and exciting cities!
OASIS Answers Begin Here
- Register for a Blueprint for OASIS Accuracy workshop.
- Learn more about the Certificate for OASIS Specialist-Clinical (COS-C) Exam and register online.
- Follow OASIS Answers on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Sign up for our email list to stay on top of new CMS information related to OASIS accuracy.
About Blueprint for OASIS Accuracy
Blueprint for OASIS Accuracy is an industry-leading 2-day workshop, focused on current OASIS data collection rules and instructions. As these rules continue to evolve, Blueprint keeps you up to date, always sourcing instructions and providing the latest key source documents in handout form to rely upon after the workshop. View our calendar of upcoming workshops.