December's webinar focused on OASIS-D: Late Breaking Guidance ~ for OASIS Data Collectors
- How to set your field staff up for OASIS-D Success!
- Concise, focused training on the most critical content that data collectors need to know for OASIS-D!
- Concentrated on accurately coding the most common home health patient situations
- Filling in guidance-gaps for coding new GG function items (including a one-page resource that every field clinician should use from DAY 1 to code GG items)
- Included newly released OASIS-D guidance from CMS
View on your own schedule with this recorded version of the OASIS Answers, Inc. (OAI) “Just in Time” monthly home health webinar. This webinar was designed to provide the most innovative training to your clinicians, clinical leaders, quality improvement teams and auditors. These sessions will assure that you are aware of and know how to apply the most recent, most relevant, and most accurate CMS home health information. Monthly topics are based on the issues that are most pertinent to agencies for the month and will be driven by CMS updates or changes that are critical to agency success. This webinar originally aired in December 2018.
This webinar is approved for 1 CE hour (nursing) and is co-provided by Home Care Institute, LLC. HCI is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. CE credits will be issued to Live Webinar and Recorded Webinar participants who complete a post-webinar survey within 14 days of the Webinar date. Purchases of past webinar recordings are not eligible for CE credit.
*Purchase provides access to recorded event for 12 months from the date of the live session. Note: content is accurate as of the date of live presentation. Application or interpretation of presented material is user’s sole responsibility