Blueprint for OASIS Accuracy is a 2-day workshop focused on the latest OASIS data collection rules and instructions. As the rules evolve, Blueprint keeps you up to date, always sourcing instructions and providing the latest key source documents in handout form to rely upon after the workshop.
We know that taking time out of your schedule can be challenging, so we’ve made a list of ways to get the most out of attending a Blueprint Workshop.
- Plan ahead and register early! Advanced registration entitles you to reduced registration rates and gives you time to make necessary travel plans so you can be well rested upon arrival and not need to leave prior to the end of the workshop.
- Prepare your staff for your absence by delegating tasks and setting the expectation that you are fully “Out of Office” to allow you to fully immerse yourself in the training without unnecessary distractions. (You may not be surprised to know how often a local Blueprint attendee will try to “squeeze” a patient visit in during lunch!)
- Compile a list of OASIS scoring questions that your or your organization have to focus and customize your learning experience. Don’t hesitate to connect with one of the Blueprint presenters at the workshop if you would like more details or resources for a specific OASIS topic.
- Take advantage of the SUBSTANTIAL 600+ page workbook that you’ll receive. Consider how you best learn/retain detailed information and come prepared with preferred writing utensils, highlighters, sticky notes, etc. to personalize your handout to serve you best.
- Get comfortable! Arrive in time to select seat placement within the room that works best for you. Dress comfortably, and consider layers to accommodate for conference rooms that can have fluctuating temperatures.
- Be open and eager to listen for content that is new or less familiar to you and flag content you want to circle back to as you study or connect with the presenters during workshop breaks.
The OASIS Answers’ Blueprint team is eager and ready to guide you through an organized and proven training experience, focused on CMS-based guidance and resources that will boost your confidence and proficiency!